You want an experienced attorney when undertaking complex business matters and transactions. At the Law Office of Donald Schiffer, I offer comprehensive legal advice on a wide variety of business-related issues, working to find efficient resolutions that save valuable time and money.
Leveraging more than 30 years as a practicing lawyer and an extensive business and financial background, I have built my dedicated practice on assisting business owners and investors throughout San Diego County.
Experienced Representation for Numerous Concerns
My unique background allows me to offer knowledgeable representation for several business and real estate concerns, including:
- Real estate transactions: I review and prepare contracts for purchase and sale and commercial leases, offering detailed advice on potential legal issues for buyers, sellers, landlords and investors and provide structures for common interest developments such as condominiums.
- Business transactions: I offer experienced advice to facilitate your daily operations and help your business complete contracts, from manufacturing agreements and employment agreements to complex sales, merger or acquisitions concerns.
- Business organization: I strive to help new and existing businesses ensure proper organization that can contribute to their ongoing success. Business organization and corporate issues can be dealt with as efficiently as possible in order to return the attention to the business instead of the legal issues.
- Business formation: New business owners rely on me for counsel on creating business entities that will shield them from personal liability and have an appropriate tax effect. I offer advice on entity selection and assist in the completion of all necessary formation documentation. This also includes formation of nonprofit corporations including Homeowner Associations and 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
- Loan purchase transactions: I have experience working with investors interested in purchasing distressed loans from banks or other financial entities; I review the terms of the transaction and advise investors on their liability and exposure in the transactions.
- Contracts: My firm handles a variety of contract issues for business clients, including drafting, review and negotiation of real estate, business formation, purchase and sale contracts, licenses, and numerous other types of agreements.
Contact my office for the experienced advice you need to bring your transaction or contract to an efficient and satisfactory close.